Signed in as:
May 29th, 2020
House Calls and Group Bookings will be unavailable until further notice.
May 28, 2020
The Barbershop will be Re-Opening on June 8th!
I look forward to seeing everyone again :)
May 21, 2020
Covid-19 Re-Opening Plan:
There has been some good news coming out over the last couple of days. Barbershops will be included in phase 1. Things will be operating a bit differently due to Covid-19, as we adjust to the new guidelines set in place by Public Health & the Nova Scotia Registered Barbers’ Association. There has been no set date as to when the barbershop can re-open. I am working hard behind the scenes to secure the proper PPE and to prepare the shop for opening day.
Clients please note the following guidelines:
* Please do not enter the barbershop if you are showing signs or symptoms of Illness or Covid-19.
* If you show up to the barbershop showing signs or symptoms of illness or Covid-19 you will be asked to leave immediately, and to reschedule at a later date.
*Please use sneeze & cough etiquette.
*Please show up to your appointment with clean hair.
* Please use provided hand sanitizer and mask when you enter the barbershop or bring your own.
* Please wait in your car or outside until it is time for your appointment.
* Please do not show up more then 5 minutes early to your appointment.
* Please do not bring anyone to your appointment.
* Only one parent may accompany a child.
* Please only touch products you are going to purchase.
* Please respect social distancing by staying 6ft apart.
* Appointments will be spaced out to provide enough time to clean and disinfect tools, equipment and surfaces prior to each client.
* Price Increase due to additional costs.
* Barber will wear a clean mask every service.
* Barber will use a clean towel for every service.
* Barber will wash hand before, during and after every service.
* Elimination of neck duster.
* Barber will use a clean or disposable cape every service.
* No WALK-IN services will be provided.